In combination with the enclosed thermal grease ZM-STG2M, this is sufficient even for the fastest Intel and AMD processors. Thanks to the four copper heatpipes running through the base plate, the heat quickly reaches the aluminum fins, through which a direct-fitting, quiet 120 mm fan with white LEDs removes the air.
The Zalman CNPS9X CPU cooler at a glance:
– Tower cooler with up to 180W TDP cooling capacity
– Four U-shaped direct-touch copper heatpipes
– 1x 120mm PWM fan with white LEDs
– Easy installation
– Including Zalman thermal grease
– High compatibility with AMD and Intel
Powerful tower cooler with white LEDs
The Zalman CNPS9X Optima is a compact tower cooler with four copper U-shaped heatpipes. These run through the bottom plate so that they touch the processor directly. Thus, the contact surface consists of both aluminum and copper. The heat is transferred very quickly into the heatpipes and from there into the aluminum fins of the radiator.
The supplied 120 mm fan with white LEDs ensures a quick removal of heat. Zalman equips it with a rifle bearing for a smoother ride and longer life. The shark fin blades reduce vibration and increase airflow. The 120 fan rotates at 600 to 1,500 rpm, producing a very low noise level with a maximum volume of 26 db (A) and a delivery volume of 103.6 m³ / h.
As motherboards are all boards in question, which have the AMD sockets AM4, AM3 (+) and FM2 (+) or the Intel sockets 775 and 115x. Thanks to the simple mounting system, installation of the CNPS9X is very easy.
– Dimensions (with fans): 123 x 156 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
– Weight (with fan): approx. 594 g
– Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum (bottom plate, lamellas), plastic (fan)
– Color: Silver / Copper (Radiator), Black (Fan)
– 4x made of copper
– 1x 120 mm (max 26 dB (A), 600 – 1,500 rpm, 103,6 m³ / h)
– 4-pin PWM
– Intel socket: LGA 775, 115x
– AMD socket: AM3 (+), AM4, FM2 (+)