Superior Wi-Fi Speeds with MU-MIMO Technology
Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, the EAP225 easily delivers dual-band Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1350 Mbps to multiple devices at the same time.
Cloud Centralised Management – Anytime, Anywhere
Omada Cloud Controller OC200 and Omada Software Controller make it easy to manage and monitor the whole Omada network in real-time, while cloud service enables remote and secure access no matter where you find yourself.
Facebook Check-In & SMS Authentication
Captive portal helps maintain only authorised guests to use the network, presenting devices with a convenient, user-friendly authentication method to grant Wi-Fi access. The addition of SMS and Facebook authentication simplifies the captive portal even further to simplify connectivity and boost your business.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
EAP225 supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE injector, making deployment effortless and flexible.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
Meet Our New Hero Product!
The OC200 Omada Cloud Controller is dedicated to provide centralised management for the whole Omada network.
• Simultaneous 450Mbps1 on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps1 on 5GHz totals 1317Mbps1 Wi-Fi speeds.
• EAP Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs.
• Compatibility with 802.3af and Passive PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible.
• Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication.
• Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
• MU-MIMO2 means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections.
• Beamforming concentrates signal towards where you need it most, providing a fast and stable Wi-Fi experience.
• Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management.
• Schedules can be set so access points automatically reboot and Wi-Fi turns on/off at the times you choose.
Networking, Connectivity & Ports
Device Type Wireless Access Point
Compatible Internet Connections
Network Connectivity 10/100/1000
Network Ports 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) BaseT for WAN
Other Connectors N/A
Total LAN Connections 0
Total WAN Connections
64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance
512 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance
Wireless Speed 1317 (450 867) Mbps
IEEE 802.3af PoE
Wireless Band Dual Band
Wireless Transmitter Power 24dBm(2.4GHz), 22dBm(5GHz)
Antenna 3 Internal Omni
Internal RAM Memory
Internal RAM Memory Type
Internal Flash Memory
Buttons 1 x Reset Button
Max. Power Consumption 12.6 W
Security & VPN
Captive Portal Authentication
Rogue AP Detection
SSID to VLAN Mapping
Wireless Isolation Between Clients
Wireless Mac Address Filtering
Dimensions 181.5 x 205.5 x 37.1 mm (WxHxD)