TP-LINK (TL-WR940N) 450Mbps Wireless N Cable Router 4-Port WPS MIMO
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N
- 450Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
What This Product Does
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With MIMO Technology, TL-WR940N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Wireless N Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR940N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 450Mbps, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot – spot.
WPA / WPA2 Encryptions -Advanced Security
As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR940N provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
WPS – One Button Security
TL-WR940N features WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS) that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the “WPS” button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more secure compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that leads you through the setup process step-by-step, and even helps with wireless network settings and security configurations, which is convenient to the users, especially for novice users.
- Type: Cable Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 450 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 11n: Up to 450Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
- Bands: Single Band
- Interface(s): 4 x 10/100Mbps LAN ports
1 x 10/100Mbps WAN ports
- Wireless Standards: “”IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b””
- Frequency: 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Button(s): “”Wireless On/Off Button,WPS/Reset Button,
Power On/Off Button””
- Power Supply: 12VDC / 1A
- Antenna(s): 3 x 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 230 x 144 x 35 mm
- DHCP: “”Server, Client, DHCP Client List,
- Port Forwarding: “”Virtual Server,Port Triggering, UPnP, DMZ””
- VPN Support: “”PPTP, L2TP, IPSec (ESP Head)””
- Management: Access Control
- Dynamic DNS: “”DynDns, Comexe, NO-IP””
- USB Sharing: –
- Package Contents: TL-WR940N
Power supply unit
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6600 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wireless Standard: 802.11n
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.