JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Network Switch with 4 SFP Slots
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- L2 feature – Static Routing, helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources
- IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius provide you robust security strategies
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video application
- IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery
- Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management policies.
What This Product Does
TP-LINK JetStream Gigabit L2 managed switch T2600G-52TS provides 48 10/100/1000Mbps ports and 4 Gigabit SFP Slots. The switch provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2 features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, and other advanced security strategies. The IP-MAC-Port Binding and Access Control List (ACL) functions protect against broadcast storm, ARP and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks, etc. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with CLI, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. For workgroups and departments requiring cost-sensitive L2 Switch and gigabit capability, TP-LINK JetStream 48-Port Gigabit L2 managed Switch T2600G-52TS provides you the ideal network solution.
TP-LINK JetStream L2 managed switch T2600G-52TS provides IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. It integrates some typical DoS attacks to select. You can protect these attacks more easily ever than before. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X authentication, which is used in conjunction with a RADIUS server to require some authentication information before access to the network is allowed. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data, and video service on one traffic based on a variety of means including IP or MAC address, TCP or UDP port number, etc, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth, and jitter free. In conjunction with the Voice VLAN the switch supporting, the voice applications will operate with much smoother performance.
Abundant L2 and L2 features
T2600G-52TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance, such as Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T2600G-52TS supports L2 feature-static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T2600G-52TS supports various IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL*, DHCPv6 Snooping*, IPv6 Interface*, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discovery, which guarantees your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your network equipment.
The T2600G-52TS provides 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) functions improving monitor and troubleshoot Ethernet networks, help facilitate network management.
*This feature will be available in the latest firmware.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T2600G-52TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enable the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And it also supports Dual Image, which provides reduced down-time for the switches.
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Management: Yes
- Number of Ports: 48
- RJ45 Data Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Interface(s): 48 x 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 (Auto Negotiation/MDI/MDIX)
4 x 1000Mbps SFP Slots
1 x RJ45 Console Port
1 x Micro-USB Console Port
- PoE Ports (RJ45): –
- Bandwidth: 104Gbps
- Standards and Protocols: “IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z,
IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s,
IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1p”
- Power Supply: “100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
Max Power Consumption: 33.52W (220V/50Hz)”
- Dimensions: 440 x 220 x 44 mm
- Mac Address Table: 16k
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 77.4Mpps
- Jumbo Frame: 9216 Bytes
- Advanced Functions: See Overview
- Quality of Service: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP
- Layer Features: “L2 and L2 :
Static Routing. DHCP Relay
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3ad LACP (Up to 14 agg. groups, 8 ports per group)
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
802.3x Flow Control
- VLAN: Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
Port/ MAC/Protocol-based/Private VLAN
- Access Control: “L2~L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address,
IP address, TCP/UDP ports, 802.1p, DSCP, protocol and VLAN ID
Time Range Based”
- Security: IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Dynamic ARP inspection (DAI)
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
- Management: “Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3 (public & TP-LINK private MIBs)
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
PPPoE Circuit ID
DHCP/BOOTP Client, DHCP Snooping, DHCP Option82
Time Setting: SNTP
Integrated NDP/NTDP feature
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
- Environment: “Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F~104F);
Storage Temperature: -40C~70C (-40F~158F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing”
- Package Contents: JetStream 48-Port Switch – T2600G-52TS
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0000 kg
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- #Hide#POE: No