TP-LINK (Archer VR600 V3) AC2100 Wireless Dual Band GB VDSL2 Modem Router MU-MIMO 4x GB LAN USB3 OneMesh
AC2100 Wireless MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
- Super VDSL – The Latest Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b) tech delivers internet speeds of up to 350 Mbps
- Ultra-Fast Speed –Surpasses the Wi-Fi speed limits of the previous generation, reaching up to 1773 Mbps on 5 GHz and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Whole-Home Coverage with OneMesh – Co-works with TP-Link OneMesh products to create a flexible and cost-efficient Mesh network
- Lightning-Fast Wired Connection – USB 3.0 port and four Gigabit Ethernet ports run up to 10x faster than the previous generation to unleash your home entertainment
- TP-Link Tether App –Easily access and manage your network, including remote control and automatic updates, using any iOS or Android mobile device
Super VDSL – 35b Supervectoring Brings You More The Archer VR600 features Super VDSL (VDSL2 Profile 35b), the latest generation of DSL technology. Downstream is increased by up to 350 Mbps, 3.5x faster than its VDSL2 predecessor. Compatibility with the leading ISPs including Telekom, 1&1 and Vodafone provide ideal IP-based connections for any home. The integrated DSL port also supports all standard DSL connections.*
*The Archer VR600 is compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2 , ADSL2 and ADSL.
The Archer VR600 is built to connect you to the internet, no matter your situation. The Ethernet WAN port supports wired connection to cable or fiber modem, letting you take full charge of its wireless capabilities as a router. In case your internet goes down, attach a 3/4G adapter to USB 3.0 port to serve as a backup option so you can get back online in no time.
Enjoy the Network at Full Speed
The Archer VR600 makes full use of its dual-band Wi-Fi abilities, reaching speeds of up to 1773 Mbps on 5 GHz band and 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band. Enjoy a total speed of up to 2.1 Gbps to eliminate latency and buffering from your HD streams and lag from online games. Two dedicated Wi-Fi networks support more devices and reduce wireless interference to create stable connections.
MU-MIMO – Efficient Wi-Fi for Every Device
MU-MIMO technology serves up to four devices at once, reducing wait time, increasing Wi-Fi throughput for every device, and making each stream more efficient.
TP-Link OneMesh™: Flexibly Create a Whole-Home Wi-Fi with Archer VR600
OneMesh™ is a simple way to form a Mesh network with a single Wi-Fi name for seamless whole-home coverage.
Just connect a OneMeshTM range extender to a OneMesh™ router. No more searching around for a stable connection.
Lightning-Fast Wired Connections
One USB 3.0 port provides data transfers up to 10x faster than a traditional USB 2.0 port. Connect external storage devices and share files, photos, and videos at high-speed. As well as 4 Gigabit LAN ports help wired devices achieve peak performance for HD streaming and gaming.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the Archer VR600 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Tether also provides Automatic Firmware Updates to always give your network the latest performance and security.
6000V Lightning Protection
Lightning protection shields Archer VR2100 from electrical damage caused by thunderstorms, so even in bad weather, you can enjoy internet with peace of mind.
Parental Controls limit the online time and access of specified devices. Guest Network creates a separate Wi-Fi network for visitors, keeping your main network secure
Quality of Service
Choose devices or activities you want to prioritize on your network with QoS. In just a few taps, you can make sure your laptop or movie stream is first in line for Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
- Type: VDSL2/ADSL2 Router
- Connectivity: Wireless
- Max Wireless Transfer Rate: 1733 Mbps
- Max Wired Transfer Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Signal Rate: 5GHz: Up to 1733Mbps
2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Bands: Dual Band
- Interface(s): “”3 x Gigabit LAN Ports
1 x Gigabit LAN/WAN Port
1 x RJ11 Port,
1 x USB Port””
- Wireless Standards: “”IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz””
- Frequency: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Button(s): “”WPS Button, Reset Button, Power On/Off Button, Wi-Fi Button, LED
- Power Supply: 12V/1.5A
- Antenna(s): 3 x External Dual Band Antennas 1 x Internal 5 GHz Antenna
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 216 x 164 x 36.8 mm
- Wireless Functions: “”Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, Wireless Statistics””
- Security: “”64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2
NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, Access Control, Service Filtering, Denial of Service (DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death, IP and MAC Address Binding””
- DHCP: “”Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, DHCP Relay””
- Port Forwarding: “”Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP””
- VPN Support: “”OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPSec VPN””
- Management: “”Web-Based Configuration (HTTP / HTTPS ), Remote management,
Command Line Interface, SSL for TR-069, SNMP v1/2c, Firmware Upgrade, Diagnostic Tools, Free Online Firmware Update””
- Dynamic DNS: “”DynDns, NO-IP, TP-Link””
- USB Sharing: Yes
- Advanced Features: “”Parental Controls, Network Address Translation (NAT), Static
Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS Relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3″”
- Environment: Operating Temperature: 0C~40C (32F ~104F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Package Contents: DSL Modem Router
RJ11 DSL Cable
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.1000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wireless Standard: 802.11ac
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.