Full Performance in a Small Form Factor Solution
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T1000 delivers more performance than the previous generation.
- Allows you to work with larger models, scenes, and assemblies, with higher levels of interactivity during design and visualization.
- Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
- Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video, with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T1000 can drive display resolutions for up to four 5K displays or two 8K displays per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T1000s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
- Experience stunning visuals with HDR color support and up to 120 Hz refresh rates for 4K displays with 30-bit color
- Experience higher-quality products, driven by power-efficient hardware designs and component selection, for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Expect maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA T1000s deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework.
- Scale up NVIDIA T1000 deployment to hundreds of workstations using the powerful driver installer included with the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit.
- Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
- Enables designers and engineers to create models with larger numbers of components and more complex assemblies.
- Offers support for up to three 4K displays for an expansive desktop that allows designers to work with multiple apps, simultaneously.
- Supports displays at up to 8K resolution. Combine multiple NVIDIA T1000 cards for massive visual workspaces.
- Allow editors to work in real time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Enables artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery to realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high-performance graphics memory.
- Creates and plays back ultra-high quality HDR content with H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combine multiple NVIDIA T1000 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Allows architects to create larger models, view 2D and 3D designs and plans, in real-time, with no lag.
- Equips urban designers with the tools to create models with more detail and complexity.
- Drives up to four 4K displays per card directly with onboard mini-DisplayPort latching connectors. Creates expansive visual environments with up to 16 total displays, using four NVIDIA T1000 cards per system.
- Manages multiple windows across multiple applications and desktops with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software.
- Improves productivity by running multi-application workflows without performance impact.
- Uses minimal power, resulting in lower TCO.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Graphics Chipset: NVidia T1000
- Memory Size: 4GB
- Memory Type: DDR6
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 896 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 4 x Mini DisplayPort
4 x mDP to DP adapters included
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 7680 x 4320 at 60 Hz
- DirectX Support: DirectX 12
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Active Fansink
- PSU Requirements: Max Power Consumption: 50W
- Connectors Required: –
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Accessories: NVIDIA T1000 professional graphics card
Attached low-profile (SFF) bracket
Unattached full-height (ATX) bracket
NVIDIA Turing Quick Start Guide
NVIDIA Turing Support Guide
4x mDP to DisplayPort adapters
- Package Type: Retail
- Low Profile: Yes (Low Profile)
- DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: 0.5850 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years