- Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe Interface: Ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- Strong Endurance: The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,600TB Written.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
- Series: Corsair MP400
- Capacity Range: 4000 GB
- Capacity: 8 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Interface: PCI Express
- Controller: PS5012-E12S
- Read: Up to 3480 MB/s
- Write: Up to 3000 MB/s
- Max Random 4K R/W: “Read: 610,000 IOPS
Write: 710,000 IOPS”
- Power Consumption: 6.5W Average
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.034kg
22 x 80 x 3 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C to 70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C to 85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500 G
- Vibration Operating: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm
- MTBF: “1,800,000 Hours”
- Total Bytes Written: 1600TBW
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: MP400 M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0300 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years