The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, offering incredible cooling potential with an airflow-optimized steel front panel, hidden cable management, and three included CORSAIR AirGuide fans
- Build Your Legacy: The 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-featured, full-tower case offering easy cable management, a spacious interior, and massive cooling potential with room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- High-Airflow Front Panel: An optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- CORSAIR Rapid Route Cable Management System: Makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 30mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Three Included 140mm Fans with PWM Repeater: CORSAIR AirGuide fans utilize anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Colossal Cooling Potential: A massive interior accommodates up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators including 3x simultaneous 360mm or 2x simultaneous 420mm for extreme cooling.
- Customizable Side Fan Mounts: Side-mount up to 4x 120mm fans or up to a 420mm radiator, opening up a new world of cooling options.
- Three-Slot Vertical GPU Mount: Put the spotlight on your graphics card with a vertical mount on the PSU shroud, big enough for today’s most powerful graphics cards.
- Fully Equipped Front Panel I/O: Includes a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 4x USB 3.0 ports, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- All the Storage You Need: Fits a multitude of drives thanks to 6x combo 2.5in / 3.5in drive trays and 4x 2.5in SSD mounts.
- Tool-Free Tempered Glass Side Panel: Show off your high-profile components and RGB lighting.
- Customizable Windowed PSU Shroud: Add your own personalized inserts, perfect for creating a jaw-dropping mod.
The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including up to 12x 120mm fans or up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators. Three included 140mm CORSAIR AirGuide fans deliver concentrated airflow for enhanced cooling, and customizable side fan mounts hold up to a 420mm radiator. Show off your components behind a tool-free tempered glass panel and add your own personal touch with a customizable windowed PSU shroud complete with a three-slot vertical GPU mount. With room for up to ten storage drives, a front I/O panel including a USB Type-C port and four USB 3.0 ports, and easy-access hinged side doors, you can build your legacy in the 7000D AIRFLOW.
- Form Factor: E-ATX
- Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: “”E-ATX (305 x 277mm), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX””
- Window(s): Yes (Window)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
- Drive Bays: 10 x 2.5″”””
6 x 3.5″”””
- Expansion Slots: 8 + 3 vertical expansion slots
- Cooling System: Included:
Front: 2 x 140mm AirGuide fans
Rear: 1 x 140mm AirGuide fan
Front: 3 x 120mm / 140mm
Top: 3 x 120mm / 140mm
Rear: 1 x 120mm / 140mm
Motherboard Tray: 4 x 120mm (Requires removal of cable cover)
Water Cooling options:
Front: 480 / 420 mm radiator
Top: 480 / 360 mm radiator
Rear: 140 / 120 mm radiator
Motherboard Tray: 480 / 420 mm radiator
- Colour: Black
- Material: “”Steel, Plastic, Tempered Glass””
- Compatability: GFX Card:
Max CPU Cooler:
- Weight/Dimensions: 19.1 kg
(L x W x H) 550 x 248 x 600 mm
- Accessories: Quick Start Guide
- Package Weight: 21.2500 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years