The CORSAIR MP400 Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD delivers up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, utilizing high-capacity 3D QLC NAND memory.
- Lighting-Fast Performance: Experience data speeds up to 3,400MB/s sequential read and 3,000MB/s sequential write speeds, many times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
- Gen3 PCIe x4 NVMe Interface: Ensures wide-ranging compatibility and high-bandwidth performance.
- High-Density 3D QLC NAND: Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
- Strong Endurance: The MP400 reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 800TB Written.
- M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive Five-year Warranty: Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
- Series: Corsair MP400
- Capacity Range: 4000 GB +
- Capacity: 4TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Interface: PCI Express
- Controller: PS5012-E12S
- Read: “”Up to 3,400MB/s””
- Write: “”Up to 3,000 MB/s””
- Max Random 4K R/W: Read: Up to 610K IOPS
Write: Up to 710K IOPS
- Power Consumption: 6.5W Average
- Weight/Dimensions: 0.034 kg
80 x 23 x 15 mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0C to +70C
- Storage Temperatures: -40C to +85C
- Shock Resistance: 1500 G
- Vibration Operating: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm
- MTBF: “”1,800,000 Hours””
- Total Bytes Written (TBW): 800TBW
- Package Contents: MP400 M.2 SSD
Quick Start Guide
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0300 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)