– Lightning-fast 240 Hz high refresh rate performance for a smooth PC gaming experience.
-120 Hz compatible for Xbox Series X by changing Xbox video overscan option, and PS5 up to 60 Hz
– Dynamic Accuracy plus technology makes vigorous in-game actions such as spraying less blur.
– The redesigned base takes up less space, allowing gamer more space in their set-up for in-game movements
– Increased height adjustment range and free tilt design provide more flexibility based on your personal preference.
– Share your setting easily via XL Setting to Share; Customizable Quick access menu
– The redesigned S-switch remote control allows 4-way scrolling; new Shield for easy assembling with screwless design.
– Color Vibrance and Black eQualizer technology to enhance visual clarity and customized color settings.
ZOWIE has always believed that esports equipment should be designed with players’ needs and habits in mind. Since we launched the first XL monitor for eSports in 2010, we have worked on improving the XL series in ways that allow gamers to be more comfortable in-game.
The XL-K series that will help amateurs and pros alike be more comfortable in-game, allowing them to perform to the best of their abilities.
Smaller Base – More Playing Space
The base is designed to take up less space while maintaining the same stability. This allows gamers more space in their setup for in-game movements and allows them the flexibility to make adjustments and play comfortably.
Fluid & Flexible Adjustment
Each player has his/her own unique combination of monitor height and angle adjustment. With height adjustment & free tilt, players are able to setup quickly and conveniently resulting in a more comfortable playing environment.
The redesigned interface provides you the ability to customize which FPS settings you would like to access quickly via quick menu, and then allows you to access them with one touch. Setting up before games or during rounds is much more convenient.
Make Visual Adjustments Based On Your In-Game Needs
Black eQualizer increases visibility in dark scenes without overexposing the bright areas. Game modes switch between presets for different game titles – these are all adjustments that allow players to play with their preferred visual settings.
No Compromise In Durability For Aesthetics
During the design process, durability was not sacrificed for aesthetics. The LCD panel is better protected through a frame design that provides added resistance on the sides. This is especially useful when transporting the monitors to LAN events.
Key Selling Points
Smaller base – more playing space
Fluid & flexible adjustment
Make visual adjustments based on your in-game needs
No compromise in durability for aesthetics