AMD AM4 X570 ATX gaming motherboard with PCIe 4.0, dual M.2, 2.5 Gb Intel LAN, WiFi 6E, 14 DrMOS power stages, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C ports and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen 5000 Series, 5000 G-Series, 4000 G-Series, 3000 Series, 3000 G-Series, 2000 G-Series and 2000 Series desktop processors
- Enhanced power solution: 12 2 DrMOS power stages, six-layer PCB, ProCool sockets, military-grade TUF components and Digi VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: Enlarged VRM heatsink, PCH fanless heatsink, M.2 heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4 utility
- Next-gen connectivity: PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C, front-panel header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C
- Made for online gaming: WiFi 6E, Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet, TUF LANGuard technology
- Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation: Reduces background noise from the microphone and incoming audio for crystal-clear communication in games or video conferences
- Aura Sync RGB: Enables synchronized LED lighting across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II takes all the essential elements of the latest AMD processors and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive cooling system, this motherboard offers rock-solid, stable performance for marathon gaming. Aesthetically, TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II sports the new TUF GAMING logo and incorporates simple geometric design elements to reflect the dependability that defines the TUF GAMING series.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to drive the latest AMD processors, plus support for faster memory and storage, the TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II motherboard is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II utilizes 12 2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen processors demand.
6-layer PCB Design
Multiple PCB layers shift heat away from critical components, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
Enhanced EATX 4-Pin and 8-Pin Connectors
- Extreme durability
- Prevent hotspots and connector failure
Compared with traditional power inputs, ProCool connectors are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with PSU power lines. The resulting lower impedance helps to prevent hotspots and connector failure.
- TUF Chokes: Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
- TUF Capacitors: Proprietary capacitors provide up to 20% greater temperature tolerance and 5X-longer lifespan.
The integrated Digi VRM voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and ultra-clean power delivery to the CPU at all times.
Cooler by design
1. VRM Heatsink
A large, high-mass heatsink with an extensive surface area covers the VRM and choke regions.
High-quality thermal pads help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink.
Stack Cool 3
2-ounce copper layers draw heat away from critical components to keep them at optimal operating temperatures, providing more headroom to push CPUs beyond stock speeds.
2. Passive Chipset Heatsink
An aluminium passive chipset heatsink ensures optimal cooling for more stable performance. The passive heatsink approach is more durable and longer-lasting, avoiding dust and dirt build-up problems often encountered by conventional active heatsinks with dedicated fan designs.
3. M.2 Heatsink
The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability.
Comprehensive Fan Controls
The TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II motherboard features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via the Fan Xpert 4 utility or the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIO
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2
Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to type 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform.
Proprietary Memory Design
ASUS OptiMem memory trace layout unleashes the full performance potential of AMD’s Infinity Fabric architecture by enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.
USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A & Type-C
Numerous USB ports provide support for gaming rigs loaded with peripherals, including a Type-C and two USB Type-A connectors with fast USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity for compatible cases.
Easy PC DIY
TUF GAMING motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want, even for first-time builders. The TUF GAMING Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF GAMING motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with Confidence
TUF GAMING Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger. Learn More about TUF Gaming Alliance
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured via a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ESD Guards prolong the life of components while preventing damage from electrostatic discharge, providing protection for up to /- 10 kV of air discharge and /- 6 kV of contact discharge – greatly surpassing the respective industry standards of /- 6 kV and /- 4 kV.
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
DRAM Overvoltage Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of your system and connected devices.
Stainless Steel Back I/O Panel
TUF GAMING motherboards have a corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panel bonded with chromium oxide to provide a 3X-longer lifespan versus traditional panels. With this protective feature, TUF GAMING motherboards passed 72-hour salt fog testing, while other brands only passed 24-hour testing.
The TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II motherboard provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
Built-in WiFi 6E technology takes advantage of the newly available radio spectrum in the 6 GHz band. With triple the bandwidth of the 2.4/5/6 GHz band, WiFi 6E delivers ultrafast wireless networking speeds with improved capacity and better performance in dense wireless environments.
*WiFi 6E availability and features are dependent on regulatory limitations and co-existence with 5 GHz WiFi.
Intel 2.5 Gb Ethernet
Onboard 2.5 Gb Ethernet gives your wired connection a boost, with speeds that are 2.5 times faster than standard Ethernet connections for speedy file transfers, lag-free gaming, and high-res video streaming.
Two-Way AI Noise Cancellation
The AI-enhanced noise-cancelling technology included with TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II motherboard leverages a massive deep-learning database to reduce background noise from the microphone and incoming audio, while preserving vocals. It removes distracting keyboard clatter, mouse clicks and other ambient noises so you can hear and be heard with crystal clarity while gaming or in calls.
The unique audio codec designed in close collaboration with Realtek for TUF GAMING X570-PRO WIFI II motherboards features an unprecedented 98 dB signal-to-noise ratio for the stereo line out, providing pristine audio quality.
DTS Custom for Gaming Headsets
Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. Three pre-sets Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical provide a distinct advantage across various game genres.
Outshine the Competition
ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header
The addressable Gen 2 RGB header is now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new header also offers backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD X570
- DDR Type: DDR4
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 5100(O.C)
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics in the 3rd, 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics Processors
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 2 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- Storage: 8 x SATA III 2 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) – SATA & PCIe
- RAID: RAID 0, 1, 10
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 6E 2×2 Wi-Fi 6E Supports 2.4/5/GHz frequency bands Bluetooth v5.2
- LAN: 2.5GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (at back) 6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (4 at back, 2 at mid-board) 4 x USB 2.0 (at mid-board) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Front Panel connector
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (2 Type-A, 1 Type-C) 4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A 1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x Wi-Fi Module 1 x Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet 5 x Audio jacks 1 x Optical S/PDIF out 1 x BIOS FlashBack button 1 x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse combo
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan 1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan 1 x 4-pin AIO Pump 3 x 4-pin Chassis Fan 1 x 24-pin Main 1 x 8-pin 12V 1 x 4-pin 12V 2 x M.2 (Key M) 8 x SATA 6Gb/s 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 2 x USB 2.0
- .: 1 x Addressable Gen2 2 x AURA RGB 1 x Clear CMOS 1 x COM Port 1 x Front Audio 1 x SPI TPM (14-1pin) 20-5 pin System Panel
- Accessories: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables 1 x I/O Shield 1 x M.2 Rubber Package 1 x TUF Gaming sticker 1 x ASUS 2×2 Dual-Band Wi-Fi moving antenna
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Warranty: 3 Years
- M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- RGB Lighting: Yes (RGB)
- No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- Max LAN Speed: 2.5GB LAN
- Wi-Fi: Yes (Wi-Fi)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.