ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
– OC Edition: Boost Clock 1635 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1605 MHz (Gaming Mode)
– The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
– Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
– GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimise your in-game settings.
– Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
– Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
– Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
– A compact design maximises compatibility.
– A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
– GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
Axial−tech Fan Design
Newly designed for the latest generation of top-end ROG graphics cards, these fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
Stainless Steel Bracket
The mounting bracket of the Phoenix has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
Perfect proportions maximise compatibility with the latest chassis.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Graphic Engine: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650
Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
OC Mode – 1635 MHz (Boost Clock)
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1605 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1410 MHz
CUDA Core: 896
Memory Speed: 12 Gbps
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Digital Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support Yes (2.2)
Maximum Display Support: 3
NVlink/ Crossfire Support: No
Accessories: 1 x Speedsetup manual
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
Dimensions: 6.85 ” x 4.96 ” x 1.53 ” Inch / 17.4 x 12.6 x 3.9 Centimeter
Recommended PSU: 300W
Slot: 2 Slot