ASUS GeForce GT 710 with 4 HDMI ports and passive cooling to enable quiet multi-monitor productivity.
- 4x HDMI Ports enable multi-monitor productivity on up to 4 displays.
- Single-slot Design fits in small chassis and leaves room for additional PCIe devices.
- Passive Cooling keeps things quiet.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Big Productivity in a Small Package
The ASUS GeForce GT 710 is a passively-cooled single-slot graphics card that enables quiet multi-monitor productivity.
A passively-cooled design creates a quieter workspace.
4x HDMI Ports
Enable multi-monitor productivity with support for up to 4 external displays connected to the built-in HDMI ports.
A compact design increases compatibility with other PCIe peripherals and even allows multiple ASUS GT710s to be stacked in a single system.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 2.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia GT 710
- Memory Size: 2GB
- Memory Type: DDR5
- Memory Interface: 64-bit
- Core Clock: 954 MHz
- Memory Clock: 5012 MHz
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 192 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 4 x HDMI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Passive Cooling
- PSU Requirements: 300W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: –
- Software: “ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver, please download all software from the support site.”
- Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 10.5 x 1.9 cm
- Slot Size: 1 Slot
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- Package Weight: 0.3900 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.