With the Aorus ATC800 motherboard and graphics card specialist Gigabyte introduces a quiet and powerful CPU cooler with synchronisable RGB LED illumination. Two double-ball bearing 120 mm fans with specially structured fan blades ensure a 33 percent better airflow compared to the predecessor model and six Direct-Touch heatpipes ensure rapid transfer of waste heat.
The Gigabyte Aorus ATC800 CPU cooler at a glance
– Powerful single-tower cooler
– Six direct-touch copper heatpipes with 6 mm
– Includes two 120mm fans with RGB LEDs
– Extensive RGB lighting with Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0
– LED indicator for power display
– Compatible with all common AMD & Intel sockets
The Aorus ATC800: Powerful tower cooler with RGB Fusion 2.0
The processor cooler comes in a stylish Aorus design and is ideal for a setup with other products of the manufacturer. The large fins block of the Aorus ATC800 consists of many filigree aluminum fins and is traversed by six high-performance heatpipes with a diameter of six millimeters each, which absorb the waste heat directly from the heat spreader of the CPU and thus have a particularly high thermal conductivity.
The two 120-millimeter fans with RGB lighting provide fresh air supply and heat dissipation. Due to the specially structured fan blades, a higher airflow for particularly effective cooling is achieved. The double ball bearings ensure a long service life. The Gigabyte Aorus ATC800 offers high cooling performance and is suitable for processors with a TDP of 200 watts .
A special feature of the Gigabyte Aorus ATC-800 is the extensive RGB lighting , which not only features the two fans, but also the black cover of the heat sink. On the top of the tower is the Aorus logo. In addition, the processor cooler has a colored LED indicator indicator that shows how fast the fans are spinning, indicating whether the CPU temperature is high or low. The mounting kit provides very high compatibility for both AMD and Intel processors.
– Dimensions: 139 x 163.3 x 107 mm (W x H x D)
– Weight: about 1.010 g
– Material: copper (heatpipes), aluminum (lamellas)
– Heatpipes: 6x 6 mm
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (W x H x D)
– Number: 2 pieces
– Volume: 18-31 dB (A)
– Speed: 600 – 2,000 rpm)
– Delivery volume: 23.87 – 87.84 m / h (14.04 – 51.70 CFM)
– Static pressure: 0.18 – 2 mm H2O
– 4-pin PWM
– USB 2.0 (internal)
– Intel: 2066, 2011, 1366, 1200, 1156, 1155, 1151, 1150
– AMD: AM4, FM2 , FM2, FM1, AM3 , AM3, AM2 , AM2
MORE LINKS FOR “AORUS ATC800 CPU COOLER – 2X 120MM”
Further products by Gigabyte
CPU Socket1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3 , FM2 , AM2 , AM4, 2066, 1156, 1200
CPU Cooler typeSingle Tower
Fan connector4Pin (PWM control)