With the Mirage 12 ARGB , Aerocool offers a 120-millimeter cases and radiator fan with digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting. The fan has two dispersion rings that are evenly illuminated by the LEDs.
The features of the Aerocool Mirage 12 ARGB in a triple pack at a glance:
– 120 fan with 120 holes
– Addressable RGB-LED lighting with 16.8 million colors
– Anti-vibration pads ensure smooth running
– Curved fan blades for increased cooling performance
– 1300 rpm / 1.52 mm H2O / 17.8 dB (A) / 6-pin connector
– Including controller and remote control
Aerocool Mirage 12 ARGB: Case fan with RGB-LED lighting
The Aerocool Mirage 12 ARGB is a 120 millimeter fan that is suitable for air exchange in housings. It rotates at 1300 revolutions per minute . It transports 77.64 m³ / h (45.69 cfm) of air and generates a static pressure of 1.52 mm H2O at a pleasant maximum volume of 17.8 decibels.
The corners of the Mirage 12 ARGB are rubberized and prevent vibrations generated by the fan from being transmitted to the housing. This minimizes the background noise. The RGB LEDs leave the two dispersion rings of the AerocoolFan shine in 16.8 million colors. The fan has a proprietary 6-pin connector that can be split via an adapter cable to a 4-pin fan connector for the power supply and a 5-volt RGB signal. The Aerocool Mirage 12 ARGB is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, ASUS Aura Sync and ASRock Polychrome .
The special 6-pin connector fits into one of the total of six slots on the included controller . There are also two 3-pin plugs without empty plugs for additional RGB-LED components. There is also a SATA connection for the power supply. The associated RF remote control connects in the 433.92 MHz frequency bandand controls both the fan speed and the RGB-LED lighting. It can be used up to a distance of 10 meters.
– Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
– Material: plastic / rubber
– Volume: 17.8 dB (A)
– Speed: 1300 rpm
– Delivery volume: 77.64 m³ / h (45.69 cfm)
– Static pressure: 1.52 mm H2O
– Lighting: RGB-LED (lights only in connection with hub or RGB-LED-compatible mainboard)
– Power consumption: 4.2 W
– Amperage: 0.35 A.
– Voltage: 12 V
– Starting voltage: 6 V
– Bearing: hydraulic
– MTBF: 60,000 h
– Connection: 6-pin (proprietary)
– RGB: 3-pin (5VDG, adapter)
– Fan: 4-pin (adapter)
Hub / remote control:
– 6x 6-pin ports
– 2x 3-pin ports
– Voltage: 5V / 12V Current: 3A
– Remote control frequency: 433.92 MHz
– Remote control distance: up to 10 m
– 1x Velcro tape
– 12x screws
– 2x cable ties