Enjoy next-gen performance with the XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). Sporting the latest PCIe Gen4x4 interface and a host of other capabilities, this SSD is capable of reaching blazing-fast read/write speeds
- Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
- Cool in the Heat of Battle
- Made to Perform
- Boosting Your Performance
- The Ultimate Game Cache
- Security and Integrity
- 5-Year Warranty
Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6400/MB per second. That’s up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool in the Heat of Battle
For reliable operations and stability, the S70 is equipped with XPG’s proprietary heat spreader design. The aluminum heat spreader features a terraced structure and hollow chambers underneath for increased surface area and airflow. This design can reduce temperatures by up to thirty percent.
Made to Perform
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
- Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 ensures data security and integrity.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S70 comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Series: ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70
- Capacity Range: 1920 – 2000 GB
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4
- Interface: PCI Express
- Read: “Up to 7,400MB/s”
- Write: “Up to 6,400MB/s”
- Max Random 4K R/W: 650K / 740K IOPS
- Weight/Dimensions: 34g
80 x 25 x 15mm
- Operating Temperatures: 0 to 70 °C
- Storage Temperatures: –40 to 85 °C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: “2,000,000 hours”
- Total Bytes Written: 1480TB
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.0310 kg
- Warranty: 5 Years