Team Group Vulcan T-Force offers incredible levels of performance and quality that rivals the best. With stylish black/grey heatspreaders these kits look at home in any motherboard and ooze quality. Be the envy of all your friends with Team Group Vulcan T-Force high performance DDR4 memory.
Multiple compatibility verifications with mainstream DDR4 motherboards to make sure its stability with all motherboards on the QVL(Qualified Vendor List). Therefore, you wouldn’t’ have to worry about compatibility issues when purchasing high speed memory.
The Team Group design team had built a heat spreader with an all new exterior design concept. Not only the dual colors design is eye catching, but the asymmetric cutting also displays VULCAN’s unique style. Consumers can freely choose from the contrasting colors of black and red, or the calming colors of black and gray.
The design of DDR4 VULCAN’s heat spreader is different than DDR3 VULCAN’s. The heat spreader area is extended to the top and the two sides to provide memory a complete coverage of protection and enhance the radiating performance, so the system is able to maintain a long time stable operation.
With low working voltage 1.2~1.4V from DDR4 VULCAN , it is not only energy saving but it can also reduce the temperature and the heat generated to offer the high speed running memory a stable and long time operation.
All VULCAN series support Intel® XMP 2.0. It is only one step away to experience the high speed sensation of overclocking.
– Asymmetric cutting design heat spreader
– High Quality Aluminum forged heat spreader all-covered.
– Selected high quality IC chips
– 1.2V~1.4V ultra low working voltage
– Support intel XMP 2.0 smart overclocking technology
– QVL approved by mainstream motherboard manufactures in the market
– Lifetime warranty
– CPU Compatibility: Intel Skylake/Kabylake & AMD Ryzen
– Chipset: Intel Z170/Z270 & AMD Ryzen
– Capacity: 32GB (16GBx2)
– Dual Channel kit: Yes
– Tested Speed: DDR4-3200 MHz (PC4-25600)
– Tested Latency: 16-20-20-40
– Tested Voltage: 1.25-1.35V
– Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
– Error Checking: Non-ECC
– Type: 288-pin UDIMM
– SPD Speed: 2133 MHz
– SPD Voltage: 1.2V
– Warranty: Lifetime