I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Intel 240GB D3-S4610 2.5 Inch SATA SSD Enterprise Solid State Drive Drive
Intel SSD D3-S4610: Storage Inspired, Infrastructure OptimisedReplace HDDs with the highly efficient Intel SSD D3-S4610 Series to reduce storage operating cost, and accelerate read-intensive workloads with power-efficient performance.Move to more eff..
Intel SSD D3-S4610: Storage Inspired, Infrastructure Optimised
Replace HDDs with the highly efficient Intel SSD D3-S4610 Series to reduce storage operating cost, and accelerate read-intensive workloads with power-efficient performance.
Move to more efficient storage while preserving your legacy infrastructure. Replacing HDDs with Intel SSD D3-S4610 Series based on 64-layer Intel 3D NAND TLC, reduces the storage operating cost, accelerates read-intensive workloads at higher service levels and improves overall system reliability and flexibility.
These reliable SSDs meet demanding service level requirements while increasing server efficiency. Innovative SATA firmware and the latest generation of Intel 3D NAND make SSD D3-S4610 compatible with existing SATA setups for an easy storage upgrade.
Reduce Operating Cost While Preserving Infrastructure Investment
Built for compatibility in legacy infrastructures, the SSD D3-S4610 minimise the costs associated with modernising your data center. Available in a variety of capacities, from 240GB up to 7.68TB, in a standard 2.5-inch form factor, the larger capacity drives consume up to 6x lower power and have up to 6x lower cooling requirements than 2.5-inch HDDs. The SSD D3-S4610 also enables 3.2x more data to be stored in the same amount of space.
Accelerate Read-Intensive Workloads with Power Efficient Performance
Simply by integrating SSDs into the environment, organisations can improve server agility with up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs, supporting more users and better services to grow the business without expanding the server footprint. Additionally, the Flex Workload feature enables a common drive type to cover more workloads with flexible capacity, flexible endurance, and flexible power-efficient performance.
Improve System Reliability & Flexibility
The reliability of the SSD D3-S4610 reduces the need for drive replacement that is necessary with HDDs. With a 4.2x lower annualised failure rate (AFR) compared to HDDs, IT departments will spend less time and expense replacing or upgrading storage devices. Equally important, once the SSDs are installed, the innovative SATA firmware completes updates without reset, reducing downtime.
Minimise Service Disruptions
For years, Intel has been the leader in providing trusted data center SSDs that maximise data continuity in enterprise and cloud data centers. That reputation continues with the D3-S4610 with key capabilities that help ensure more uptime:
• Consistently delivers durable performance to optimize service level continuity.
• End-to-end data protection helps keep data safe – even in the event of power loss.
• Up to 4.2x lower annualised failure rates (AFR) means fewer drive replacements.
• Innovative firmware completes updates without server reset, reducing downtime.
• Simplified configurations reduce risk of component failure and streamline maintenance. Features• Compatible with existing SATA setups for an easy storage upgrade.
• Up to 6x lower power & lower cooling requirement than 2.5-inch HDDs.
• 3.2x more data in the same amount of space.
• Up to 4.2x lower annualised failure rates (AFR) for fewer drive replacements.
• Up to 300x more IOPS/TB than HDDs.
- Product Collection Intel® SSD D3-S4610 Series
- Code Name Products formerly Youngsville Refresh
- Capacity 240 GB
- Lithography Type 3D NAND TLC
- Use Conditions Server/Enterprise
- Sequential Read (up to) 560 MB/s
- Sequential Write (up to) 320 MB/s
- Random Read (100% Span) 92000 IOPS
- Random Write (100% Span) 28000 IOPS
- Latency - Read 36 µs
- Latency - Write 37 µs
- Power - Active 2.4W
- Power - Idle 1.0W
- Vibration - Operating 2.17 GRMS
- Vibration - Non-Operating 3.13 GRMS
- Shock (Operating and Non-Operating) 1000 G/0.5 msec
- Operating Temperature Range 0°C to 70°C
- Endurance Rating (Lifetime Writes) 1.4 PBW
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) 2 million hours
- Uncorrectable Bit Error Rate (UBER) 1 sector per 10^17 bits read
- Form Factor 2.5" 7mm
- Interface SATA 3.0 6Gb/S
- Enhanced Power Loss Data Protection Yes
- Hardware Encryption AES 256 bit
- –High Endurance Technology (HET) No
- Temperature Monitoring and Logging Yes
- End-to-End Data Protection Yes
- Intel® Smart Response Technology No
- Intel® Rapid Start Technology No
- Intel® Remote Secure Erase No