I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cooler Master MasterAir MA620P Intel/AMD RGB CPU Processor Cooler
Dual Tower Heatsinks & FansThe dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added..
Dual Tower Heatsinks & Fans
The dual tower heatsink has a combination of 2 sets of heatsink towers with 2 sets of MasterFan MF120R RGB. The uniquely designed heatsink allows bigger and more spread out surface area, while the MF120R RGB fans give added air pressure from the outside and inside the heatsink to generate massive cooling performance.
More Is Better
Add up to 3 fans to accelerate the air pressure and removal of heat with the \'Push and Pull\'. One fan is placed at the front to pull cool air in, the second fanis placed inbetween the heatsinks, with the option to add third to maximize the heat pass-through.
2X MasterFan MF120R RGB
The MasterFan MF120R RGB operates quietly even at high speeds. It is designed with a combination of jet engine and helicopter blades for the static air pressure you need without sacrificing airflow.
45% More Contact With CDC 2.0
Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to the base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
MasterAir MA620P has 6 x heatpipes for fast transfer of heat, to make sure the CPU is running at optimal performance. Combined with the twin tower and dual fan design, you can even maximum TDP for the extreme overclockers.
RGB LED Illumination
A wired RGB LED controller is included 100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
Quick and Easy Installation
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included. Features • Dual Tower CPU cooler.
• 6 direct contact heatpipes (Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0).
• RGB LEDs with Controller.
• 2x 120mm MF120R fans included (supports 3 120mm fans).
• Compatible with ASUS AURA, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light & ASRock RGB.
Compatible CPU Sockets:
Intel: LGA 775 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2011-v3 / 2066.
AMD: FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / AM4.
- Product Group:Coolers
- Product Name:Cooler Master MasterAir MA620P CPU Cooling System
- Model Number:MAP-D6PN-218PC-R1
- Package Type:Retail
- Warranty:2 Years
- Socket 2066
- Socket 2011-v3
- Socket 2011
- Socket 1366
- Socket 1156
- Socket 1155
- Socket 1151
- Socket 1150
- Socket 775
- Socket AM4
- Socket AM3+
- Socket AM3
- Socket AM2+
- Socket AM2
- Socket FM2+
- Socket FM2
- Socket FM1
- Type:Heatsink and Fan
- Fan Speed:600-1800 RPM
- Max. Air Flow:53.4 CFM
- Noise:31 dBA
- Heatsink/Block Material:6 Heatpipes/CDC 2.0/Aluminium Fins
- Product Width:121.8mm
- Product Length:136.1mm
- Product Height:165mm
- Product Weight:850g
- Package Width:17.3cm
- Package Length:23cm
- Package Height:15.8cm
- Net Weight:1.31Kg
- Gross Weight:1.57Kg
- Special Features:
- Twin-Tower Design - Based on the highly regarded Hyper 212 heatsink design with double the heat dissipation power.
- Exceptional Performance - With 6 heatpipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.0 (CDC 2.0), the contact surface area of heatpipes to cooler base is increased by 45%. This further enhances the heat transfer mechanism and significantly improves conductance and cooling capability.
- Custom Colours - With two MasterFan MF120R RGB fans, the MasterAir MA620P is ready for more than 16.7 million colour options and tons of fun effects.
- Wired RGB Controller C10L - Even without an RGB capable motherboard, the included controller allows customizable colours, brightness and effects for the fans without the need for software.
- Silent Cooling - Make no compromise between silence and performance with exclusive noise reduction design and technology.
- Package Contents:
- Twin-Tower heatsink
- Two MasterFan MF120R RGB
- Wired RGB Controller C10L