I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cooler Master MASTERAIR G100M Processor Cooler
BREAK-THROUGH IN HEAT TRANSFERThe contact with CPU and heat transfer has been improved with an entire block of Heat Column for thermal conductivity and phase transition. This revoluationary design enables low profile design to reach TDP of 130W that ..
The contact with CPU and heat transfer has been improved with an entire block of Heat Column for thermal conductivity and phase transition. This revoluationary design enables low profile design to reach TDP of 130W that matches peformance of regular sized heatsinks.
7X Larger Diamater than Heatpipes
Super quick heat transfer is made possible with Heat Column at a massive Ã˜41.2, the equivalent of 7X the size of traditional heatpipes. The unification of heatpipes and base into one unit captures and effiicienty transfers the heat from CPU like never seen before.
Low Profile for Mini-ITX Builds
The low profile G100M stands at 74.5mm, a great fit for slim PC cases, including mini-ITX cases. Even at these small dimensions, the heatsink has cooling capacity of 130W TDP.
RGB LED Illumination (Controller Included)
A wired RGB LED controller is included with theM100M to personalize the RGB lighting anytime you want (no software needed). Switch it up depending on your mood, the possibilities are not limitless.
TOP DOWN AIR FLOW PERFORMANCE
A high peformance 92mm PWM fan with a range of 600 ~ 2400 RPM, cools not only the CPU, but all surrounding components inside the case for exceptional thermal results.
Quick and Easy Installation
Tool-free mounting kit makes installation a breeze. Universal retention brackets are included, with full compatbiliity for:
IntelÂ® LGA 2066 / 2011-v3 / 2011 / 1151 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 775
AMDÂ® AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
Weight & dimensions
- Weight: 380 g
- Fan dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 154 x 74.5 mm
- Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H): 143 x 143 x 51.7 mm
- Heatsink weight: 320 g
- Package width: 168 mm
- Package depth: 168 mm
- Package height: 108 mm
- Package weight: 520 g
- Power consumption (typical): 4.08 W
- Noise level: 30 dB
- Fan connector: 4-pin
- Illumination LED: Y
- Illumination colour: Multi
- Colour of product: Black
- Suitable for: Processor
- Type: Cooler
- Fan diameter: 10 cm
- Supported processor sockets: LGA 1151 (Socket H4), LGA 1155 (Socket H2), LGA 1156 (Socket H), LGA 1366 (Socket B), LGA 2011 (Socket R), LGA 2011-v3 (Socket R), LGA 2066, LGA 775 (Socket T), Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket AM4, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+
- Rotational speed (min): 600 RPM
- Rotational speed (max): 2400 RPM
- Maximum airflow: 22.63 cfm
- Maximum air pressure: 1.6 mmH2O
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support: Y
- Mean time to failure (MTTF): 280000 h
- Master carton width: 35.5 cm
- Master carton length: 52.9 cm
- Master carton height: 25 cm
- Quantity per master carton: 12 pc(s)