I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Cooler Master Hyper H411R Processor Heatsink
COMPACT and COMPELLINGHYPER H411RWith White LED PWM FanThe Hyper H411R is an affordable, compact and high performance air cooler that is a great fit for small form factor system. With 4 heatpipes and Direct Contact technology, this outperforms its pr..
HYPER H411RWith White LED PWM Fan
The Hyper H411R is an affordable, compact and high performance air cooler that is a great fit for small form factor system. With 4 heatpipes and Direct Contact technology, this outperforms its predecessor Hyper 103. The special fin design optimizes air flow toward heatpipes. Its 92mm PWM fan features a wide fan speed range and can be fine tuned for maximum airflow and cooling performance or silent operation.
Performance in Compact Size
With height of 136.5mm, the Hyper H411R is a compact tower cooler, designed to fit in tight builds. With its outstanding performance in its class, it is a great solution for Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards.
4 Direct Contact Heatpipes
Just like the Hyper 212, it includes 4 Direct Contact heatpipes constructed out of copper to accelerate the heat conduction through the entire heatpipe. This allows heat to be dissipated quickly and efficiently throught the funnel shaped aluminum fins.
Perfecting the Heatsink Design
Cooler Master's years of aluminum fin craftmanship is second to none. Optimized fin stacked distance between each layer is based on stringent airflow tests from our labs. As a result, even with a compact-size each heatsink with the 92mm fan is able to maintain performance in a compact build.
Tool-free mounting system ensures hassle-free installation. Universal retention brackets are compatible with latest Intel and AMD socket CPU.
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 83.4 mm
- Depth: 102 mm
- Height: 136 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Fan dimensions (W x D x H): 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- Heatsink dimensions (W x D x H): 63.5 x 90 x 136 mm
- Heatsink weight: 358 g
- Package width: 380 mm
- Package depth: 413 mm
- Package height: 50 mm
- Package weight: 620 g
- Power consumption (typical): 2.4 W
- Output voltage: 12 V
- Rated current: 0.2 A
- Safety current: 0.4 Ah
- Fan connector: 4-pin
- Illumination LED: Y
- Illumination colour: White
- Colour of product: Black
- Suitable for: Processor
- Type: Heatsink
- Fan diameter: 9.2 cm
- Supported processor sockets: LGA 1150 (Socket H3), LGA 1151 (Socket H4), LGA 1155 (Socket H2), LGA 1156 (Socket H), LGA 1366 (Socket B), LGA 2011 (Socket R), LGA 2011-v3 (Socket R), LGA 2066, LGA 775 (Socket T), Socket AM2, Socket AM2+, Socket AM3, Socket AM3+, Socket AM4, Socket FM1, Socket FM2, Socket FM2+
- Rotational speed (min): 600 RPM
- Rotational speed (max): 2000 RPM
- Noise level (high speed): 29.4 dB
- Maximum airflow: 34.1 cfm
- Maximum air pressure: 1.79 mmH2O
- Pulse-width modulation (PWM) support: Y
- Fins material: Aluminium
- Number of fans: 1 fan(s)
- Number of fan blades: 7
- Heat pipes diameter: 6 mm
- Number of heat pipes: 4
- Mean time to failure (MTTF): 40000 h