I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
With built-in 10GbE Port and 8-Bay
Buffaloâ€™s TeraStation 5810DN is a high performance 8-bay network storage solution ideal for businesses and demanding users requiring a reliable RAID-based network storage solution for business critical applications. Increased speed and reliability is achieved with a 10GbE connection and hard drives built for always-on NAS devices. With the powerful Annapurna LabsÂ® Alpine AL314 1.7Ghz Quad-Core processor, TeraStation 5810DN provides exceptional performance during file transfers and everyday NAS functions.
The TS5810DN model is available in partially-populated units with 16 TB or 32 TB, and fully-populated units with 32TB and 64 TB. Partially populated models are ideal for users needing a small start with less initial investment.
Blazing transfer speed
10GbE connectivity impresses with extraordinary speed.
With this device, you can receive assistance from VMware with an ESX problem if one occurs since this NAS device is VM certified for NFS and iSCSI. This NAS device is on VMwareâ€™s hardware compatibility list which ensures that while using this NAS device as storage for an ESXi server, users will not be precluded from getting support from VMware
Users can back up the TeraStation to their existing rsync-compatible non-Buffalo device. This feature also allows backup for existing rsync-compatible non-Buffalo NAS devices to the TeraStation NAS.
Increased user group
Works as a client in an Active Directory domain allowing the TeraStationâ„¢ to utilise the domain users and groups. TeraStation 5810DN NAS devices pull from an Active Directory allowing it to be targeted to businesses with up to 10,000 domain users and groups.
Intuitive Web Management GUI
Including Quick startup page for easy setup!
Powered by Annapurna Labs Quad Core
TeraStationâ„¢ 5810 is equipped with the powerful Annapurna LabsÂ® Alpine AL314 Quad-Core Processor and will impress users with both faster transfer of large files and faster file access from multiple computers. Its top-of-class performance is perfect for demanding small, medium, and growing businesses.
Hot Swap function for added data security
With RAID 1 or RAID 5 (full redundancy) even if a drive fails, the TeraStationâ„¢ 5810 will automatically power down the faulty drive to allow its safe removal and replacement without causing any data loss or down time.
Business class features
The Buffalo TeraStationâ„¢ 5810 offers business class features such as, Hot Swap drives, disk quota, share level replication, failover, support for ISCSI target and 4GB of fast DDR3 ECC memory is installed.
Buffalo's TeraStation 5010 series comes with B-Sync enabling users to seamlessly manage files and backups between your TeraStation and Dropbox. Buffalo NAS also work with Amazon S3 Cloud services.
- Processor frequency: 1.7 GHz
- Processor family: Annapurna Labs
- Processor model: AL314
- Processor cores: 4
- RAM capacity: 4 GB
- RAM type: DDR3
Ports & interfaces
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 3
- USB port: Y
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 3
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 300 mm
- Depth: 230 mm
- Height: 215 mm
- Weight: 12.5 kg
- Package weight: 14.5 kg
- Power supply location: Built-in
- Number of power supply units: 1
- Power consumption (typical): 108 W
- Power consumption (max): 150 W
- Power consumption (sleep): 4.5 W
- AC input voltage: 100 - 240
- AC input frequency: 50/60
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 Â°C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 85%
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Wi-Fi: N
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000,2500,5000,10000 Mbit/s
- Ethernet LAN data rate supported (max): 10000 Mbit/s
- iSCSI support: Y
- Supported network protocols: TCP/IP
- Data link protocols: CIFS/SMB, AFP, FTP, SFTP, NFS, SNMP
- Total installed storage capacity: 64000 GB
- Storage drives installed: Y
- Installed storage drive type: HDD
- Number of storage drives installed: 8
- Supported storage drive types: HDD
- Number of storage drives supported: 8
- Storage drive interface: Serial ATA III
- Storage drive capacity: 8000 GB
- Storage drive size: 3.5"
- RAID support: Y
- Hot-swap drive bays: Y
- RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD
- Operating system installed: Linux
- Bundled software: NAS Navigator 2, NovaBACKUP
- Cables included: AC, LAN (RJ-45)
- Quick start guide: Y
- Chassis type: Desktop
- Cooling type: Active
- Colour of product: Black
- Number of fans: 2 fan(s)
- LED indicators: Y
- Type: NAS
- Device class: Small & Medium Business
- Backup function: Y
- Backup features: Cloud
- Number of users: 10000 user(s)
- Built-in optical drive: N
- Card reader integrated: N
- Security algorithms: 256-bit AES
- Web-based management: Y