I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS XG-C100C Internal Ethernet 10000Mbit/s networking card
10GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter with backward compatibility of 5/2.5/1G and 100Mbps ; RJ45 port and built-in QoS- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking â€“ Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.- Complete Compatibility â€“ X..
- Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking â€“ Enjoy up to 10X-faster data-transfer speeds for bandwidth-demanding tasks.
- Complete Compatibility â€“ XG-C100C is compatible with current network standards, including 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps, for seamless backward compatibility.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux â€“ Supports Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 for flexible OS integration.
- RJ45 Port for Easy Migration â€“ Easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard copper network cables.
- Prioritize Your Games â€“ Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology lets you prioritize bandwidth and supported gaming packets for a smooth gaming experience.
Hyper-fast 10Gbps Networking
XG-C100C uses next-generation 10GBase-T (10G) networking technology to deliver speeds of up to 10Gbps â€“10X faster than standard gigabit Ethernet. It enables ultra-fast 10Gbps network access for desktop PCs, so you can easily handle the most data-intensive tasks in your office or at home.
XG-C100C supports 10/5/2.5/1Gbps and 100Mbps networking standards. It's designed to provide you with the latest technology, while ensuring full backward compatibility with your existing network infrastructure. Full compatibility with Windows 10 and Linux Kernel 4.4 allows flexible OS integration.
RJ45 Port for Easy Migration
XG-C100C has a standard RJ45 LAN port so you can easily upgrade to 10Gbps networking using standard, readily available copper network cables, avoiding the need to install costly optical fiber cables.
Prioritize Your Games
Built-in Quality-of-Service (QoS) technology automatically prioritizes bandwidth for gaming packets, so you can enjoy a smooth, latency-free gaming experience.
Ports & interfaces
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Internal: Y
- Host interface: PCI-E
- Interface: Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 84.6 mm
- Depth: 120 mm
- Height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 89 g
- Data transfer rate (max): 10000 Mbit/s
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 Â°C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 85 Â°C
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.3an,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Cabling technology: 10GBase-T
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 100,1000,2500,5000,10000 Mbit/s
- Jumbo frames support: Y
- Jumbo frames: 9000
- Quantity: 1
- LED indicators: Activity, Link, Speed
- Priority queuing supported: Y