I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS USB-N10 NANO WLAN 150Mbit/s networking card
- 25% wider signal coverage for enhanced wireless connectivity- Software AP function for securely sharing an internet connection wirelessly- Auto-off function to save power on the go- Support the newest Window 8 and Mac 10.8 Operating SystemsTravel-f..
- Software AP function for securely sharing an internet connection wirelessly
- Auto-off function to save power on the go
- Support the newest Window 8 and Mac 10.8 Operating Systems
The USB-N10 is specially-designed to be compact and durable to safely and securely stay plugged into a notebook PC even inside a slim carrying case.
Software AP wireless connection sharing
The built-in software AP function lets you easily share an internet signal wirelessly to other PCs and devices. Also, manage individual connection privileges to optimize the wireless network.
EZ N Excellent Connection
The new standard in wireless HD The ASUS USB-N10 Nano provides a better wireless performance for your PC than legacy wireless 802.11g technology. It uses best-in-class antenna, MIFA, to perform consistent HD quality data streaming and to extend wireless receiving range. Not only does 802.11n offer you sufficient bandwidth and range, itâ€™s also backwards compatible with 11g and 11b networks.
Multiple OS Support - Windows, Mac and Linux
USB-N10 Nano allows you to easily enjoy wireless network under variable OS platform. It is compatible with most operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, and even the newest Windows 8.
Ports & interfaces
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Internal: N
- Host interface: USB
- Interface: WLAN
- USB version: 2.0
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 14.9 mm
- Depth: 17.4 mm
- Height: 7.1 mm
- Weight: 2 g
- Data transfer rate (max): 150 Mbit/s
- USB powered: Y
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40 Â°C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 90%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 10 - 95%
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Ethernet LAN: N
- Modulation: 16-QAM,64-QAM,BPSK,CCK,DBPSK,DQPSK,OFDM,QPSK
- Frequency band: 2.4
- Certification: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC, NCC
Wireless LAN features
- Wi-Fi: Y
- Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11n
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Quick start guide: Y
- Colour of product: Black
- Security algorithms: 128-bit WEP,64-bit WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
- Windows operating systems supported: Y
- Mac operating systems supported: Y
- Linux operating systems supported: Y