I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS TUF H370-Pro Gaming Intel H370 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) ATX motherboard
Arm Your BattlestationTUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gami..
TUF Gaming motherboards are specially designed and tested to survive and thrive in conditions where other boards would struggle. Engineered with highly durable components, these motherboards deliver unwavering stability for gaming sessions that last as long as you demand.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance â€” an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, the best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
Easy PC DIY Experience
TUF Gaming motherboards offer easy and safe DIY builds by leveraging great design, innovative engineering, and strong partnerships with major component manufacturers. The unrivalled combination of military-grade TUF Components, TUF Protection and the TUF Gaming Alliance means that you can rest assured that your gaming rig will go the distance.
TUF gaming alliance
TUF Gaming Alliance is the marque of collaboration between ASUS and major PC-component manufacturers, including trusted brands like Ballistix, Cooler Master, Corsair, G.Skill, In Win and Themaltake. A growing range of compliant parts, from PC chassis and power supplies to CPU coolers and DRAM, guarantee both compatibility and aesthetic harmony. We're also continually increasing our partnerships, making the TUF Gaming Alliance ever stronger.
Protect your graphics card investment
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process, SafeSlot integrates fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
Certified military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, helping to improve system stability.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
FLEXIBLE COOLING CONTROLS
GPU Temperature Sensing
System temperatures are key to a stable gaming rig â€• especially GPU temperatures. TUF Gaming motherboards include Fan Xpert 4 Core software that's able to intelligently control system fans based upon the input of multiple sensors, including the temperature of ASUS graphics cards*. This ensures that your TUF Gaming system stays perfectly cooled, no matter how long you play.
* ASUS GeForce 700 and later cards supported.
Improved DDR4 Stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the TUF Gaming motherboards to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications.
DTS CUSTOM FOR GAMING HEADSETS
Hone your battleskills with exclusive DTS Custom onboard audio. Utilizing advanced emulation techniques to create positional cues via stereo headphones, DTS Custom takes onboard audio to a new frontier. With three presets â€• Aerial, Soundscape, and Tactical â€• for different genres, you'll have a distinct advantage in every game.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
A well-tuned system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
More throughput, less CPU usage
TUF H370-PRO Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet. Intel's LAN has the advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput for faster, smoother data transfer.
Best surge protection
TUF LANGuard is a military-grade innovation that integrates advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounted capacitors to improve throughput, protecting the motherboard from lightning strikes and static electricity.
ULTRAFAST TRANSFER SPEED
Native 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A Support
With dual backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps â€“ or twice as fast as USB 3.1 Gen 1.
Speed Up with Onboard M.2
With x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds. It's the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your PC and apps work as fast as possible.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
Intel Optane is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by TUF Gaming motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Intel CPU and Chipset features
INTEL CPU AND CHIPSET FEATURES LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H370 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
READY FOR 8TH GENERATION INTEL CORE LGA1151 PROCESSORS
This motherboard supports 8th Generation Intel Core processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- GPU Temperature Sensing & Fan Xpert 4 Core: Ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and acoustics
- TUF Protection: SafeSlot, ESD Guards, DDR4 overvoltage protection, Digi+ VRM, and stainless-steel back I/O for long-term reliability
- Military-grade TUF Components: TUF LANGuard, TUF Chokes, TUF Capacitors, and TUF MOSFETs for maximum durability
- Exclusive DTS Custom audio: Delivers positional cues to stereo headphones, helping you to pinpoint enemies and action
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: IntelÂ® CeleronÂ®, IntelÂ® PentiumÂ®
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 4
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 64 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 305 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Intel I219-V
- Ethernet interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of COM connectors: 1
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 2
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- Number of M.2 (E) slots: 2
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C ports quantity: 1
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 1
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- DisplayPorts quantity: 1
- Cables included: SATA
- Bundled software: Anti-virus (OEM version)
- Drivers included: Y
- Manual: Y
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 3.x) slots: 4
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots: 2
- BIOS type: EFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 128 MB
- ACPI version: 6.1
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Plug and Play: Y
- Desktop Management Interface (DMI) version: 3.0
- Parallel processing technology support: 2-Way CrossFireX
- Graphics adapter: HD Graphics
- Graphics adapter family: Intel
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H370
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP): Y