I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS ROG STRIX X299-E GAMING Intel X299 LGA 2066 ATX motherboard
ROG Strix X299-E Gaming is loaded with powerful tuning, overclocking, cooling and personalization innovations to make your next build as agile as your ambitions. We've channeled ROG engineering ingenuity into Strix X299-E Gaming to create a standout ..
RGB LIGHTING PERFECTED
Strix X299-E Gaming motherboard now includes a dedicated addressable RGB header* that connects to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and compatible PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities. Our Aura software contains an array of effects for addressable gear, and the Aura SDK takes things to the next level â€” allowing developers to control each LED individually, unleashing infinite lighting possibilities! Strix X299-E Gaming motherboard includes a convenient 80cm extension cable, making it easy to fit an addressable RGB strip wherever you want, and we've worked with strip, fan, and chassis vendors to ensure an ever-growing choice of compatible addressable gear.
INFINITE LIGHTING POSSIBILITIES
ASUS Aura SDK allows developers to take full advantage of the vast eco-system of Aura Sync-capable PC gear. From in-system illumination to peripherals and beyond, the SDK provides an evolving toolkit of options to enhance games and software with RGB lighting. Game effects, alerts, and audio can all be portrayed via Aura-compatible hardware, creating subtle or dazzling visual cues to augment the action. There's also scope to map system parameters such as temperatures to lighting, giving enthusiasts new ways to monitor vital information.
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS
With support for DDR4 memory, Strix X299-E Gaming lets you drive memory frequencies to 4133MHz â€” and even beyond when overclocked! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, T-Topology delivers balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility.
COOLER BY DESIGN
Play quieter and cooler with advanced fan and water-pump controls for the ultimate in undisturbed gaming. With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 4 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of high cooling performance and low noise -- so you enjoy all the performance you demand with none of the racket!
IntelÂ® X299 chipset
The Intel X299 chipset supports LGA 2066-socket Intel Core X Series processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum 10 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, 8 SATA 6Gbps ports and 32Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval.
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: Intel Core i7
- Processor socket: LGA 2066
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666,2800,3200,3300,3333,3400,3466,3600,3733,3866,4000,4133 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 8
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 128 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 305 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Wi-Fi: Y
- LAN controller: Intel I219-V
- Wake-on-LAN ready: Y
- Bluetooth: Y
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- USB 2.0 connectors: 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 2
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 8
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 2
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 2
- Front panel connector: Y
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 4
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 1
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity: 1
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- S/PDIF out port: Y
- Manual: N
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 128 MB
- ACPI version: 6.0
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel X299
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- RAID levels: 0, 1, 5, 10
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10