I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS ROG STRIX B360-I GAMING Intel B360 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) Mini ITX
AESTHETICUp your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination â€” to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.Cyber OutlookThe distinctiv..
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design, 3D-printable parts from fan grills to cable combs, and Aura illumination â€” to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Cooler By Design
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Intel Integrated Ultra Wi-Fi support
ROG Strix B360-I Gaming features the latest Intel 802.11ac Wi-Fi with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels, for wireless speeds of up to 1.73Gbps. In fact, its integrated Wireless-AC 9560 Wi-Fi adapter pushes wireless data up to 2X faster than other Wi-Fi solutions â€” so you'll get fast, smooth transfers, even when your rig is further away from the router. Intel Wireless-AC 9560 also offers Bluetooth 5 for connections that are up to 2X faster than ever before, and with up to 4X the range.
ROG Strix Gives You More
Design, build, tweak and show off your style â€” with ROG Strix behind you every step of the way.
THE POWER OF INTEL
IntelÂ® B360 chipset
The IntelÂ® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation IntelÂ® LGA1151 Core processors
This motherboard supports 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (2-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with dual M.2 (1x inside double-decker PCH heatsink, 1x back side), dual Gigabit LAN, onboard 802.11ac WiFi and IntelÂ® Optaneâ„¢ Memory compatibility
- ASUS OptiMem improves memory stability and performance by improving trace isolation between PCB layers to maintain signal integrity even at higher frequencies
- Gamerâ€™s Guardian with Fan Xpert 4 provides hardware-level safeguards for maximum performance with dynamic system cooling
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with additional 4-pin RGB header features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROGâ€™s attention to detail and quality
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: Intel Core i3,Intel Core i5,Intel Core i7
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Maximum number of SMP processors: 1
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 2
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 32 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 170 mm
- Depth: 170 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Wi-Fi: Y
- LAN controller: Intel I219V
- Wake-on-LAN ready: Y
- Bluetooth: Y
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- USB 2.0 connectors: 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 4
- CPU fan connector: Y
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 1
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 2
- Audio connector: Y
- 12V power connector: Y
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C ports quantity: 1
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- S/PDIF out port: Y
- DisplayPorts quantity: 1
- HDMI version: 1.4b
- DisplayPort version: 1.2
- Cables included: SATA
- Drivers included: Y
- Manual: Y
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 3.x) slots: 1
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 128 MB
- ACPI version: 6.1
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Plug and Play: Y
- System management BIOS (SMBIOS) version: 3.1
- Maximum graphics adapter memory: 1024 MB
- Graphics adapter family: Intel
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2304 pixels
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel B360
- Motherboard form factor: mini ITX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- Audio system: ROG SupremeFX S1220A
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP): Y
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro x64