I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS ROG STRIX B360-F Intel B360 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) ATX motherboard
Cyber OutlookThe distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the ..
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Sonic Studio III
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B360-F Gaming features the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
Intel B360 chipset
The IntelÂ® B360 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the B360 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, two USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel B360 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
- LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ desktop processors
- Aura Sync RGB: Synchronize LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including RGB strips
- Easy DIY: Pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot and premium components for maximum endurance
- 3D-printing-friendly design: Dedicated 3D mounts make quick work of fitting 3D-printed parts
- Onboard M.2 heatsink: Cools M.2 drive to deliver consistent storage performance and enhanced reliability
- Advanced cooling: Automated system-wide tuning and cooling profiles that are tailor-made for your rig
- Gaming audio: SupremeFX S1220A teamed with Sonic Studio III creates immersive aural landscapes
- Gaming connectivity: Dual M.2 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-Câ„¢ connectors
- Gaming networking: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst for smoother, safer, lag-free online play
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: Intel Core i3,Intel Core i5,Intel Core i7
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series: i3-8xxx,i5-8xxx,i7-8xxx
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 4
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 64 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 305 mm
- Depth: 244 mm
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology enterprise: Y
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Intel I219V
- Ethernet interface type: Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 2.0 connectors: 1
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA III connectors: 6
- Number of SATA connectors: 6
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of COM connectors: 1
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 2
- TPM connector: Y
- EPS power connector (8-pin): Y
- Number of M.2 (M) slots: 1
- Front panel connector: Y
- Number of M.2 (E) slots: 1
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 4
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-C ports quantity: 1
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Digital audio optical out: 5
- DisplayPorts quantity: 1
- PCI Express x1 slots: 4
- PCI Express x16 slots: 2
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 128 MB
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Parallel processing technology support: 2-Way CrossFireX
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2304 pixels
- Discrete graphics support: Y
Processor special features
- IntelÂ® Optaneâ„¢ Memory Ready: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel B360
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Audio output channels: 8.0 channels
- Housing material: Stainless steel
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10