I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO INTEL Motherboard (Socket 1151/Z370/DDR4/S-ATA 600/ATX)
Inspired by the rich heritage that has bound the Republic of Gamers to the world of gaming, ROG Maximus XI Code brings together the finest in ROG engineering in understated form that offers all the expansion and personalization opportunities needed t..
Inspired by the rich heritage that has bound the Republic of Gamers to the world of gaming, ROG Maximus XI Code brings together the finest in ROG engineering in understated form that offers all the expansion and personalization opportunities needed to create a distinctive custom rig.
With a dedicated onboard clock generator, support for the latest high-performance memory, and cooling options to keep thermals under tight control, Code provides a potent foundation for your next gaming build.
BUILT FOR OVERCLOCKING
By default, all of Coffee Lake\'s major bus frequencies are derived from the same reference clock, limiting the control and flexibility needed to harness the full overclocking potential of the platform. ROG Maximus XI Code features a dedicated onboard clock generator that supplies dynamic reference clocks to the CPU cores and major subdomains, giving you the freedom to coax every MHz of headroom from the system.
Whether you\'re gunning for high memory frequencies or tuning timings for the lowest latency, ROG Maximus XI Code provides the tools you need to exploit the Coffee Lake architecture\'s full potential: carefully optimized trace pathways maintain signal integrity, and the acclaimed ROG firmware offers the necessary tweaks to ensure stability while maximizing memory performance. Load up with a high-density memory kit for heavy multitasking, or run a focused setup that delivers the bandwidth your favorite games and applications need. Any way you stack it, the Code has you covered.
To provide Intel\'s latest CPUs unfettered access to memory bandwidth, we\'ve reimagined motherboard trace routing from the ground up. Our OptiMem II tech carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and also adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk. And to further enhance overclocking headroom for fully stacked memory configurations, we\'ve employed a highly customized T-Topology layout that delivers time-aligned signaling.
COOLER BY DESIGN
COMPREHENSIVE COOLING ZONE
ROG Maximus XI Code features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
CONTROL YOUR RIG
Fast, intuitive control is vital for effective command of your rig, so we\'ve loaded ROG Maximus XI Code with simple, flexible tools that let you tweak almost every system aspect. Enjoy intelligent automated tuning with 5-Way Optimization technology, or dive deep into the revered ROG UEFI BIOS to take full manual control. Code also makes short work of fine-tuning everything from audio to storage, so it\'s easy to get every park of your system up to speed.
ASUS AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooling to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics. The automated CPU tuning feature of 5-Way Optimization leverages the same onboard intelligence as AI Overclocking,but goes further by running a Prime95 based stress test to deliver a result that\'s well-tuned from the get-go.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans.
Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220 codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that\'s engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
GameFirst V is the ROG-exclusive tool that optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming. Team your gateways, keeps tabs on bandwidth-hogging apps and make adjustments on the fly.
The brand-new Armoury Crate portal keeps you updated with the latest drivers and BIOS releases. Its easy-to-use UI can be configured to show a variety of information, including security updates, bug patches, the latest ROG news, gaming events and special offers.
PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
With Aura Sync to unleash synchronized effects that extend from motherboard to a vast ecosystem of compatible components, ROG Maximus XI Code is primed for endless personalization.
GROW YOUR GAMING WORLD
Gear up with ROG components, from graphics and monitors, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility. The ROG ecosystem is more extensive than any competing brand, so enjoy greater choice as your system expands.
- LGA1151 socket for 9th/8th -gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- ROG Eco-System: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including headers for both standard and addressable RGB strips.
- Perfected cooling with dedicated water header zones, M.2 heatsink and various fan control.
- Gaming connectivity: Intel Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard, 2x2 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C™ connectors.
- 5-way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing AI Overclocking and cooling profiles trailor-made for your rig
- Gaming Audio: SupremeFX and Sonic Studio III - High fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action.
- Gaming durability: ROG Armor, pre-mounted I/O shield and premium components throughout.
- Product Group:Motherboards
- Product Name:ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE (Socket 1151/Z390/DDR4/S-ATA 600/ATX)
- Model Number:ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE
- Package Type:Retail
- Warranty:3 Years
- 1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM
- UEFI AMI BIOS
- PnP, DMI3.0, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1
- CPU Interface:Socket 1151
- RAM Technology:DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots:4 x 288-pin
- RAM Speeds:
- DDR4 2133
- DDR4 2400
- DDR4 2666
- DDR4 2800 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3000 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3200 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3300 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3400 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3466 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3600 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3733 (O.C.)
- DDR4 3866 (O.C.)
- DDR4 4000 (O.C.)
- DDR4 4133 (O.C.)
- DDR4 4266 (O.C.)
- DDR4 4400 (O.C.)
- Max. Memory Support:64GB
- PCI Express 3.0 x16:3
- PCI Express 3.0 x1:1
- S-ATA III Port(s):6
- RAID:Raid 0/1/5/10
- M.2 Socket(s):2
- LAN Speed:10/100/1000
- On-Board LAN:Intel I219-V
- Wireless NIC:802.11 ac
- Wireless Technology:
- Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN- Dual interconnect between the integrated Media Access Controller (MAC) and physical layer (PHY)
- Anti-surge LANGuard
- ROG GameFirst V Technology
- On-Board Audio:SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio S1220 CODEC
- On-Board Video:Intel processor with integrated graphics is required
- Back USB 3.1 Port(s) Type-A Gen 1:6
- Back USB 3.1 Port(s) Type-A Gen 2:3
- Back USB 3.1 Port(s) Type-C Gen 2:1
- Back HDMI Port(s):1
- Back LAN Port(s):1
- Back Audio Jack(s):5
- Back S/PDIF Output Port(s):1
- Back Other Port(s):1 x 2 x 2 Wi-Fi module
- Back Button(s):
- 1 x Clear CMOS
- 1 x BIOS Flashback
- 24-pin ATX Power:1
- 8-pin ATX Power:1
- 4-pin ATX Power:1
- USB 2.0 Header(s):2
- USB 3.1 Header(s) Gen 1:2
- USB 3.1 Header(s) Gen 2:1
- Front Panel Audio Connector:1
- Internal Other Port(s):
- 2 x AURA Addressable Headers
- 2 x AURA RGB Strip Headers
- Internal Button(s):
- 1 x Start
- 1 x Reset
- 1 x ReTry
- 1 x MemOK!_II switch
- Form Factor:Standard ATX
- Product Width:244mm
- Product Length:305mm
- Package Width:31cm
- Package Length:37cm
- Package Height:11cm
- Gross Weight:2.83Kg
- Special Features:
- ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- ASUS Exclusive Features
- ASUS Q-Design
- Package Contents:
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x ROG Motherboard Support Disk
- 1 x ASUS 2x2 Dual Band Wi-Fi Antenna (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
- 3 x 2-in-1 SATA 6Gb/s Cables
- 1 x 2-Way SLI HB Bridge
- 1 x Q-Connector
- 1 x USB2.0 Adapter
- 1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80cm)
- 1 x Extension Cable for Addressable LED strips (80cm)
- 1 x M.2 Screws Package
- 1 x ROG Logo Plate Sticker
- 1 x ROG Coaster
- 1 x ROG Sticker
- 1 x ROG Thank you card