I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS PRIME H370-PLUS Intel H370 LGA 1151 (Socket H4) ATX motherboard
ASUS Prime 300 Series motherboards provide the solid foundation needed for your first build, plus flexibility to grow with your ambitions. We've melded all the good stuff that's packed into the latest 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ processors with es..
Improved DDR4 stability
ASUS OptiMem preserves memory signal integrity by routing traces and vias to the optimal PCB layer, and our T-Topology trace layout ensures time-aligned signaling by balancing trace lengths between memory slots. These enhancements allow the Prime 300 Series to support a wide range of dual and quad-DIMM memory kits, while providing your rig with the stability it needs to deal with any type of workload - whether you're gaming or running intensive applications
All-round energy efficiency
With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode â€” a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls
Prime 300 Series motherboards offer comprehensive control over system fans, via the included Fan Expert 2+ software. Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
Ultimate-speed 10Gbps with USB 3.1 Gen 2 onboard
With backward-compatible USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-Aâ„¢, you'll experience ultimate connection flexibility and blazing data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps â€” twice as fast as standard USB 3.1 Gen 1.
USB 3.1 Gen 1 front-panel connector
USB 3.1 Gen 1 is right where you need it, with four super-speed headers for the front panel. Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, and avoid back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports.
Intel Optane memory
Intel Optane memory ready
Intel Optaneâ„¢ is a revolutionary non-volatile memory technology supported by Prime 300 Series motherboards. Intel Optane memory modules accelerate attached storage to reduce boot and load times, so everything feels faster and more responsive.
Network-optimization software for customizable packet prioritization
Turbo LAN with cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
Built to Last
ASUS is the world's leading motherboard brand. Our motherboards are extensively tested for compatibility with more than 1,000 components and devices, and each new model undergoes a minimum of 8,000 hours of strict validation â€” offering the peace of mind of knowing that your ASUS motherboard is fit for all environments and applications. Choosing ASUS is an assurance of trouble-free DIY experiences.
Pumped-up throughput, 2.5X-higher surge tolerance
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors to ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput.
ASUS motherboards offer superb endurance. We verify this by subjecting every board to more than 8,000 hours of stringent tests. A barrage of burn-in, environmental, compatibility, software and safety tests confirm that our motherboards are exceptionally robust. It also shows that ASUS reliability surpasses industry standards, ensuring that every component is designed to function flawlessly in any environment.
Beyond VR ready
Complete your immersion
Prime 300 series isn't just VR ready â€” it goes way beyond. The ASUS Beyond VR Ready marque means that Prime 300 series has been tested with loads of class-leading components to ensure that your productivity, gaming and entertainment needs are tuned for maximum performance. ASUS Beyond VR Ready opens up a new way to configure and build your dream system with total confidence.
Intel H370 chipset The IntelÂ® H370 is a single-chipset design that supports 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ LGA1151 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, the H370 chipset provides a maximum of four USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports, four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, six SATA 6Gbps ports, and 32Gbps M.2 and PCIe 3.0 lane-speed support, for faster data retrieval. Intel H370 also supports integrated-graphics, so you'll enjoy the very latest in graphics performance.
Ready for 8th Generation Intel LGA1151 Core processors This motherboard supports 8th Generation IntelÂ® Coreâ„¢ processors in the LGA1151 package, with integrated graphics, memory and PCI Express controllers to support onboard graphics output with dedicated chipsets, dual-channel (4-DIMM) DDR4 memory and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes for great performance.
- ASUS OptiMem: Careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved memory stability
- Fan Xpert 2+: Flexible controls for ultimate cooling and quietness, plus GPU-temperature sensing for cooler gaming
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- Ultrafast connectivity: Supreme flexibility with USB 3.1 Gen 2, Intel Optane memory ready and dual native M.2 and NVMe PCIe RAID support for lightning-fast storage speeds
- Processor manufacturer: Intel
- Compatible processor series: IntelÂ® CeleronÂ®, Intel Core i3, Intel Core i5, Intel Core i7, IntelÂ® PentiumÂ®
- Processor socket: LGA 1151 (Socket H4)
- Supported memory types: DDR4-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 2133,2400,2666 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 4
- Memory channels: Dual
- Non-ECC: Y
- Maximum internal memory: 64 GB
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 305 mm
- Depth: 221 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Realtek RTL8111H
- Wake-on-LAN ready: Y
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 2
- Number of SATA III connectors: 6
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- Number of COM connectors: 1
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Chassis intrusion connector: Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 3
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- TPM connector: Y
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- USB 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 1
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- Cables included: SATA
- Drivers included: Y
- Manual: Y
- PCI slots: 2
- BIOS type: UEFI AMI
- BIOS memory size: 128 MB
- ACPI version: 6.1
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Parallel processing technology support: CrossFireX
- Graphics adapter: HD Graphics
- Graphics adapter family: Intel
- Maximum resolution: 4096 x 2160 pixels
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: Intel
- Motherboard chipset: Intel H370
- Motherboard form factor: ATX
- Audio system: High Definition
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM): Y
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP): Y
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 10 Education x64,Windows 10 Enterprise x64,Windows 10 Home x64,Windows 10 Pro x64