I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS PCE-N15 Internal WLAN 300Mbit/s networking card
- Ex Vat:£16.95
- Brand: ASUS
- Product Code:90-IG1U003M00-0PA0
- Availability:In Stock
FREE QUICK RAPID DELIVERY
(Mon-Fri) to UK mainland address only.
WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) buttonFor quickly setting up a secure wireless connection. Press the Hardware WPS button on PCE-N15 about 3 seconds, then press the WPS button on router as well. Either you can choose to use software WPS, enabling the WPS u..
For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection. Press the Hardware WPS button on PCE-N15 about 3 seconds, then press the WPS button on router as well. Either you can choose to use software WPS, enabling the WPS utility in the WPS Wizard interface. And finish the setup with 3 steps
Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.
Ports & interfaces
- Connectivity technology: Wireless
- Internal: Y
- Host interface: PCI-E
- Interface: WLAN
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 120.5 mm
- Depth: 21.6 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- Weight: 62.6 g
- Data transfer rate (max): 300 Mbit/s
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 45 Â°C
- Storage temperature (T-T): -20 - 65 Â°C
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95%
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 5 - 95%
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Modulation: OFDM
- Frequency band: 2.4
- Certification: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
Wireless LAN features
- Wi-Fi: Y
- Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11n
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Antenna connector type: R-SMA
- Channels quantity: 13 channels
- Output power description: b: 15 - 19 dBm, g: 13 - 17 dBm, n: 12 - 16 dBm
- Security algorithms: 128-bit WEP,64-bit WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK,WPS
- Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 98,Windows ME,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64
- Linux operating systems supported: Y