I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS M5A78L-M PLUS USB3 AMD 760G microATX motherboard
Great value micro-ATX with audio shielding, fast USB 3.0 connectivity.- AM3+ CPU Support Ready- Anti-Surge- Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk- ASUS EPU- System Level Energy Saving- Low EMI- protect you - 50% less radiationAMDÂ® FXâ„..
- AM3+ CPU Support Ready
- Anti-Surge- Full-time Power Guardian-Make System Free From Risk
- ASUS EPU- System Level Energy Saving
- Low EMI- protect you - 50% less radiation
AMDÂ® FXâ„¢ /Phenomâ„¢II /Athlonâ„¢II /Sempronâ„¢ 100 Series Processors (Socket AM3+)
This motherboard supports AMDÂ® AM3+ multi-core processors with unique L3 cache and delivers better overclocking capabilities with less power consumption. It features dual-channel DDR3 memory support and accelerates data transfer rate up to 5200MT/s via HyperTransportâ„¢ 3.0 based system bus. This motherboard also supports AMDÂ® CPUs in the new 32nm manufacturing process.
System Level Energy Saving
The new ASUS EPU - the worldâ€™s first power saving engine, has been upgraded to a new 4-engine version, which provides total system power savings by detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power in real-time. The EPU automatically provides the most appropriate power usage for the CPU, VGA card, hard drives and CPU cooler fan - helping save power and money.
ASUS Anti-Surge Protection
Anti-Surge Protection Design detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real time. It also actively cuts off the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
1. Real-time over voltage detection.
2. Active protection against potential damage to your motherboards and systems.
Protect You A special low-radiation design shields you from harmful electromagnetic exposure by eliminating 50% of radiation.
1. Radiation Deduction Design minimizes harmful electromagnetic radiation output with exclusive circuit design to cancel electrical charge.
2. The Radiation Moat Design effectively blocks radiation to prevent discharge spread.
Protect Your Computer with ESD Guards. Electrostatic discharge (ESD) conditions can happen while plugging or unplugging any USB peripherals-causing damage to the computer. ASUS ESD Guards clamp the ESD voltage and shunt the majority of the ESD current away for a more reliable computing environment.
USB 3.0 support
Experience ultra-fast data transfer at 4.8Gbps with USB 3.0 â€“ the latest connectivity standard. Built to connect easily with next-generation components and peripherals, USB 3.0 transfers data 10 times faster and is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 components.
ASUS Fan Xpert intelligently allows you to adjust the CPU and chassis fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and your PCâ€™s loading. The built-in variety of useful profiles offer flexible controls of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
Simply update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS
EZ Flash 2 is a user-friendly BIOS update utility. Simply launch this tool and update BIOS from a USB flash disk before entering the OS. You can update your BIOS only in a few clicks without preparing an additional floppy diskette or using an OS-based flash utility.
8-channel high definition audio
Enjoy high-end sound system on your PC! The onboard 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio, previously codenamed Azalia) CODEC enables high-quality 192KHz/24-bit audio output, jack-sensing feature, retasking functions and multi-streaming technology that simultaneously sends different audio streams to different destinations. You can now talk to your partners on the headphone while playing a multi-channel network games. All of these are done on one computer.
** Use the chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
The motherboard is European UnionÂ´s Energy-related Products (ErP) ready, and ErP requires products to meet certain energy efficiency requirements in regards to energy consumptions. This is in line with ASUS vision of creating environment-friendly and energy-efficient products through product design and innovation to reduce carbon footprint of the product and thus mitigate environmental impacts.
- Processor manufacturer: AMD
- Compatible processor series: AMD A,AMD FX,AMD Phenom II Dual-Core Mobile,AMD Phenom II Quad-Core Mobile,AMD Phenom II Triple-Core Mobile,AMD Phenom II X2,AMD Phenom II X3,AMD Phenom II X4,AMD Phenom II X6,AMD Phenom II X8
- Supported memory types: DDR3-SDRAM
- Memory slots type: DIMM
- Supported memory clock speeds: 1066,1333,1600,1800,1866,2000 MHz
- Number of memory slots: 4
- Memory channels: Dual
- ECC: Y
- Non-ECC: Y
- Unbuffered memory: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 244 mm
- Depth: 229 mm
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- LAN controller: Realtek RTL8111H
- USB 2.0 connectors: 2
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) connectors: 1
- Number of SATA II connectors: 6
- Supported storage drive interfaces: Serial ATA II
- S/PDIF out connector: Y
- CPU fan connector: Y
- ATX Power connector (24-pin): Y
- Number of EATX power connectors: 1
- Chassis intrusion connector: Y
- Number of chassis fan connectors: 1
- Front panel audio connector: Y
- S/PDIF in connector: Y
- Front panel connector: Y
Back panel I/O ports
- USB 2.0 ports quantity: 4
- USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity: 2
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 1
- PS/2 ports quantity: 2
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity: 1
- DVI-D ports quantity: 1
- HDMI ports quantity: 1
- Headphone outputs: 1
- Microphone in: Y
- COM ports quantity: 1
- Cables included: SATA
- Drivers included: Y
- Manual: Y
- PCI Express x1 (Gen 2.x) slots: 1
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 2.x) slots: 1
- PCI slots: 1
- BIOS type: AMI
- BIOS memory size: 2 MB
- ACPI version: 2.0a
- Clear CMOS jumper: Y
- Maximum graphics adapter memory: 1024 MB
- Parallel processing technology support: Hybrid CrossFireX
- Graphics adapter: Radeon HD 3000
- Graphics adapter family: AMD
- Maximum resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
- On-board graphics adapter: Y
- Component for: PC
- Motherboard chipset family: AMD
- Motherboard chipset: AMD 760G
- Motherboard form factor: micro ATX
- Audio output channels: 7.1 channels
- RAID levels: 0, 1, 10, JBOD
- Intel Quiet System Technology (QST): Y