I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
ASUS DSL-AC68U Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) Gigabit Ethernet Black wireless router
Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 Gigabit ADSL/VDSL Modem Router- Dual-purpose wireless router and DSL modem, featuring DSL WAN port and switchable Ethernet WAN/LAN ports in a single space-saving device- Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable..
- Dual-purpose wireless router and DSL modem, featuring DSL WAN port and switchable Ethernet WAN/LAN ports in a single space-saving device
- Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services for complete future-proofing
- Combined maximum data rate of 1900 Mbps allows smooth streaming of 4K/UHD videos, online gaming or other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- Dual dedicated CPUs for wired and wireless connections to maximize both range and stability
- AiRadar with universal beamforming optimizes signal strength in any direction to give up to 150%* coverage and is backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n clients
- Multi-purpose USB 3.0 port supports file sharing, printers, 3G/4G dongle sharing and media streaming â€” with up to 10 times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
- ASUS AiCloud lets you access, sync, share and stream data from your home network to any internet-connected PC, Android or iOS device
Future-proofed versatility with the world's fastest wireless speeds
The ASUS DSL-AC68U is the world's fastest ADSL/VDSL modem Wi-Fi router, with combined dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps. On the 5GHz band, 802.11ac gives 1300 Mbps wireless data rates, while BroadcomÂ® TurboQAMâ„¢ technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 450 Mbps to 600 Mbps with compatible devices. Compatible with ADSL2/2+, ADSL, VDSL2, fiber and cable services, the top specification completes future-proofing.
Three external antennas boost coverage to the next level, so you can enjoy lag-free gaming and streaming almost anywhere around the house. ASUS AiRadar with universal beamforming technology enhances the Wi-Fi stability and improves coverage up to 150%*. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients.
Powered by dual dedicated CPUs for wired and wireless connections, the DSL-AC68U eliminates the performance drops that plague other routers with busy networks and maximizes both range and stability. So even on the busiest home networks, HD video streaming is always smooth, the latency low for online gaming and VoIP calls, and file downloads are never interrupted.
The easy-to-use ASUSWRT graphical user interface unlocks the power of the DSL-AC68U giving robust control to optimize your network for you. 30-second set-up and easy traffic management means even network newbies can enjoy its sophisticated features, while power users will love its IPv6 support, multiple wireless SSIDs and secure VPN access.
One device, two functions
With a choice of DSL or Ethernet WAN connections, DSL-AC68U can be used a DSL modem plus wireless router, or as a standalone wireless router. You can choose the mode to suit your needs, saving energy and clutter by replacing two separate power-hungry devices. Whether for a basic home setup or an advanced wireless network, DSL-AC68U has all the flexibility you need. You can also let two modes work simultaneously and manage them with ASUSWRT dual WAN function.
Works with any kind of internet connection
Works with any kind of internet connection DSL-AC68U supports all common types of DSL connection, including ADSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL and VDSL2. Thanks to its Ethernet WAN option, it can also be used seamlessly with any fiber or cable-based modem with an Ethernet connection. This makes it ideal for those who intend to upgrade their ISP in the future.
Two CPUs for fast and stable connections
The DSL-AC68U offers dual CPU performance and flexibility. Its twin processors each optimize wired and wireless connections. By separating wired VDSL/ADSL and Wi-Fi networking into two compute modules with their own dedicated processing power, the DSL-AC68U achieves maximum performance for both connection types with no compromises.
Worldâ€™s fastest AC Wi-Fi with TurboQAMâ„¢ Wi-Fi acceleration
Powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the new 802.11ac Broadcom chipset gives the DSL-AC68U superfast Gigabit wireless speeds. Compared with current 802.11n, the DSL-AC68U delivers up to 1.3Gbps at 5 GHz, which is 3X faster than 802.11n! The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase Wi-Fi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, itâ€™s time to upgrade to the next generation so you can expand you connectivity now and in future.
AiRadar delivers 150% Wi-Fi coverage*
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data throughput speed and enhanced stability. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, DSL-AC68U uses three external high-gain antennas and universal beamforming to detect wireless device locations and shape transmissions so theyâ€™re optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength. Most importantly, the universal beamforming not only works on 802.11ac clients, but also 802.11a/b/g/n clients.
Highest USB speeds
The ASUS DSL-AC68U wireless modem router arrives loaded with USB 3.0 port. USB 3.0 offers up to ten times faster transfers than USB 2.0. FTP, HTTP, and UPnP server functions all achieved with instant ease and speed, alongside 3G/4G connection sharing and ASUS AiDisk remote file access and content streaming from a wide range of compatible devices. Best of all, downloading can occur 24/7 even with the PC off, and printers can be shared too
Gigabit Internet browsing with hardware NAT
Equipped with powerful hardware NAT acceleration and built-in Gigabit Ethernet, the DSL-AC68U wireless modem router gives you full Gigabit LAN-to-WAN performance of more than 900 Mbps, which is over 4.5 times that of traditional software-based NAT Gigabit routers. This reduces the possibility of bottlenecks on fast internet connections.
Ports & interfaces
- Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports: 4
- RJ-11 ports quantity: 1
- DC-in jack: Y
Weight & dimensions
- Width: 220 mm
- Depth: 83.3 mm
- Height: 160 mm
- Weight: 640 g
- AC input voltage: 100-240
- AC input frequency: 50/60
- Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u
- Security algorithms: 256-bit WEP,64-bit WEP,WPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK,WPS
- VPN support: IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, PPTP server, OpenVPN server, PPTP client, L2TP client
Wireless LAN features
- Wi-Fi band: Dual-band (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)
- Top Wi-Fi standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- WLAN data transfer rate (max): 1300 Mbit/s
- Wi-Fi standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n
- Channels quantity: 13 channels
- ADSL2+: Y
- Web-based management: Y
- Reset button: Y
- Quality of Service (QoS) support: Y
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP): Y
Ethernet LAN features
- Ethernet LAN: Y
- Ethernet LAN interface type: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s
- Cabling technology: 10/100/1000Base-T(X)
- AC adapter included: Y
- Cables included: LAN (RJ-45)
- Quick start guide: Y
- Antenna type: External
- Antenna gain level (max): 3 dBi
- Detachable antenna(s): Y
- Antennas quantity: 3
- WLAN data transfer rates supported: 600,1300 Mbit/s
- Frequency range: 2.4 - 5 GHz
- Bandwidth (first): 2.4 GHz
- Bandwidth (second): 5 GHz
- USB ports quantity: 1
- USB version: 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1)
- Internal memory: 256 MB
- Flash memory: 128 MB
- xDSL connection: Y
- Colour of product: Black
- On/off switch: Y
- Firmware upgradeable: Y
- Ethernet WAN: Y
- DSL WAN: Y