- Fast - 10x faster than a 7200RPM hard drive
- High Quality - features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient - all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities - to fit your workload
Kingston's SSDNow V300 solid-state drive is a cost-effective way to revive your computer. It's 10x faster than a hard drive plus more reliable, more durable and shock-proof. It features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and best-in-class components, and is available in kits with all the accessories needed for an effortless transition to the latest technology. For added peace of mind, it's backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.