- Faster - improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical - design optimized to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient - all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities - to fit your workload
- Form factor - 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0 mm with adapter to fit in 9.5 mm systems
- Silent - runs silent and cool
Get more life out of your computer and maximize your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system - and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system.
SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customized for Kingston and optimized for flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps.